- Seawind Resort 1050 can take up to 30 people.
- Deposit of 25% is required to secure a booking, and the balance is payable 14 days before the date of the charter.
- If for any unforeseen circumstances you need to cancel your booking, conditions will apply. Cancellations must be received in writing. Those received 30 days or more prior to departure will receive a full refund less deposit. However, if you cancel within 30 days you will receive this refund only if the vessel is rebooked.
- Whilst every precaution is taken with safety on each cruise, Sydney Main Sail will not be responsible for an injury sustained by a passenger. All decisions regarding the vessel and safety of its passengers will be dependent upon the skipper.
- In the case of unsafe weather conditions for boating, no postponement charge will apply at the discretion of Sydney Mainsail management. Rescheduled charters will come at no extra charge, though it must be within 6 months of the original booking date.
- Please wear white soled flat shoes
- Clients are reminded that if they are bringing their own alcohol on board the vessel, this needs to be accompanied by substantial food, as per RSA Laws. Please contact a Sydney Mainsail team member for more information.
Terms and Conditions
Sail Sydney Harbour
Call today 1800 79 82 83
Private Boat Charters - Harbour Cruises
Cruise Sydney Harbour during the day, at sunset or in the evening! Private catamaran charters for all occasions such as major harbour event days - New Year's Eve, Boxing Day, Australia Day, corporate functions, memorable birthdays or for nothing more than just a great day out with family or friends. Learn More
Weddings - Special Occasions
Imagine having your photos with the Opera House and Harbour Bridge (or both) as a backdrop. Kirribilli House, the Zoo, Luna Park, the city skyline and various isolated coves are all options for perfect wedding photos. For something truly memorable, why not have your reception on Sydney Harbour. Learn More
Christmas Cruises - Office Parties or Friends
A Christmas cruise on Sydney Harbour is a great way to celebrate the festive season with work colleagues, friends and family. There are few more pleasant ways to experience Sydney Harbour than to be on the water enjoying Sydney’s skyline, exploring hidden bays and coves and maybe taking a swim to cool off. Learn More
From our Clients
With kind regards, Sandra.